Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excuses, excuses

So I haven't posted in a really long time. I have been doing much more important things, but that still does not rectify my absence. I hate poetry, so I will punish myself by making myself announce the more important things I was doing in Haiku form (some may be 7-12-7 haikus since the usual 5-7-5 isn't badass enough. There may also be more than one haiku for each occurrence).

1) I went to Florida
Yes, Florida's two syllables
You got a problem?

We visited their Club Med
It sounds dumb but it was actually very fun
I played poker quite a bit

No web access there
Although I had my iPhone
You can't update blogs

2) I finished learning
All of the world leaders
Since I have no life

3) I hate poetry
So I am going to stop
writing these haikus.

No comments:

Post a Comment